After (almost ) two years of procrastination, I am back to this blog. Since I love food (especially good food), I am gonna share what I cooked/baked .
This is something that I baked after sometime I started this blog but I never got the chance to
post it. So here it is!
Eggless Chocolate Chip Muffin
1 cup self – raising flour
10 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1tbsp evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp coffee granules
Chocolate chips (any quantity)
Chocolate / Coloured Rice (optional)
1. Preheat the microwave oven at 180 degrees Celsius for four minutes.
2. Pour the cooking oil , chocolate syrup and water into a bowl. Mix well using a whisk.
3. Then add milk, coffee granules , vanilla essence, sugar to the mixture.
4. Next, sieve the self raising flour. Mix well.
5. Pour the mixture into the muffin tray.
6. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the mixture.
7. Put the tray into the oven and bake for 23 minutes.
Here’s the final product: